Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Upcoming Festivals

Busy, busy, me = busy, busy, bee! I apologize for not updating in quite awhile but hopefully you will all forgive me as I will post some upcoming festivals:

- Hard LA (July 17) - I will just skip M.I.A in the list of artists, because I really do not like her or her attitude, but here are the less annoying and incredibly delicious DJ's: Die Antwoord, Flying Lotus, Joker, 12th Planet, and Borgore.

- Audiotistic (July 24th) - A-trak, Bassnectar, Daedelus, Nosaj Thing, and Eskmo.

- Hard Summer (August 7th) - Soulwax, Crystal Castles, Skream, Benga, Caspa.

- Electric Zoo Festival! (September 4th/5th) - A-Trak, Afrojack, Bassnectar Boys Noize, Chemical Brothers, Dirty South, Erol Alkan, Flying Lotus, Kaskade, Laidback Luke, Martyn, Pretty Lights, Rusko, (why is Steve Aoki playing?), Glitch Mob, and Wolfgang Gartner.

Glitch Mob will also be playing at Paradise Rock Club the day after EZF.