Friday, July 8, 2011

Tallest Man on Earth


Swedish folkstar, Kristian Matsson, has just released another single, "Weather of a Killing Kind." Matsson, under the name Tallest Man on Earth, has released two other albums and two EPs. "The Wild Hunt" album is suitable for that treacherous morning-after to enlighten one's spirit or simply for that long blissful bike ride to work. His new single resembles that of his previous ones, like "Wild Hunt" and "The Dreamer." However, "Weather of a Killing Kind" has more of a nostalgic feel. Compared to "Wild Hunt," the new single emphasizes less on the upbeat strumming and more on Matsson's voice and lyrics.

"I drink for something when I'm nothing
I drink for nothing when it's gone
And I feed the clouds, they are my shadow
'Cause I have raised the cubs my self alone."

So pretty, right?

Listen to Tallest Man on Earth's new single "Weather of a Killing Kind"