Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pitchfork's: The Top 100 Tracks of 2010

Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti "Round and Round" was voted #1 track of 2010. I do not know how the ruling goes behind the scenes at Pitchfork, but the ranking of these 2010 songs are a bit off. Though "Round and Round" is by far Ariel Pink's best song, in no way is it the best overall. Kanye West also rapes the top 10 coming in with #6 and #2 with, "Power" and "Runaway." As I have mentioned before, Pitchfork gave Kanye a 10.0 rating on his album, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" for some odd reason. I guess if you act like you are the shit, people will start to believe it. My boy, James Blake, came #8 with his single, "I Only Know (What I Know Now)." James Blake does not have too many music videos for his songs,  but here is though incredibly weird, yet astonishingly beautiful video for "Limit to Your Love."